Friday, May 6, 2011

FRIDAY FREEBIE: Promote Yourself For FREE Right Here on My Blog

Hello All  - Promote Yourself For FREE Right Here on My Blog!

Since it is Friday and I'm in a giving mood, I am giving you the opportunity to promote yourselves on my blog.

Tell us what you do for a living, and share your website (max 2 sites per person) and 1 promotion you are running, if applicable.

Go on - let's hear it from you!

Mine -

I am a freelance writer and work from home in Shelly Beach, South Africa. I am also a work from home mom  of 9 year old twins. This is my website and I am running a promotion for people who want article marketing done - 10 articles for only $50 - written, optimized and posted.

4 comments:

  1. This is really great, what you are doing.

    I am a freelance, amateur writer for Sunflower Faith at http://sunflowerfaith.com.

    I mostly share a lot of personal devotionals and have written for a few others as well. Not perfect at all and just a simple, silly, sometimes sarcastic and sometimes serious, follower of Christ, with just a desire to reach out and encourage, be encourage, grow and be grown by the insights of others.

    Sunflower Faith has been around for roughly three years, and I'm just a simple anybody, who shares about my love for reading through the book reviews I share and often book studies I either participate or are a part of and I enjoy hearing from others because it helps me grow and learn and connect while praying that my words can connect with someone, somewhere that in and through our Heavenly Father, He, not me, but He, will lift up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Twinkle Mom! We seem to have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!

    I am a mom writer at Molding Minds Homeschool (www.moldingmindshomeschool.com). I basically just blurb about our every day adventures in homeschooling, as well as post resources,and educational (and sometimes just for fun) giveaways. I also do alot of curriculum resource reviews.

    Mostly, I have no idea why anyone would want to read my blog, but I am honored that people seem to be interested and I would love to have you stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great - I also have a homeschooling ADHD kids site - www.adhdchaos.blogspot.com. I'll check out your site too, most def.!

    ReplyDelete